NEW ELECTRICITY CONNECTION
When applying for a new connection of electricity supply to your home or business, you will need to do the following;
- Hire an EPC licensed electrician to install all wiring to the building.
- Visit our Main Office Sogi, when your licensed electrician applies for a new connection permit, on your behalf, to fill and sign the new connection form as a consent for work to start (bring an identification card), and a new service order is issued by the Customer Service Section.
- Check with us if the costing of your work is ready, once first inspection (survey) is completed.
- Make payment at our Main Office Sogi, before our Inspection team carries out a final inspection of your home or business, to check the wiring to ensure it is safe, functional and complies with relevant electrical regulations.
- EPC will install Cash power meter that comes with 5 free units.