If you are experiencing any of the following faults, report immediately to Fault Service on 65500/8406404.

Electrical faults include; no or low power supply, power fluctuation, broken service line/low voltage/high voltage lines, burnt power lines (service line, LV, HV), shocking house, pole or power line, bent and rotten power poles, falling trees affecting power lines and others. If you are experiencing any of the above faults, report immediately to 65500.

Cash Power faults include; no power supply, blank meter screen and others.

You must also call a licensed electrician to check wiring in the house, if there is shortage of power supply and fluctuation.