How do I change the ownership of a meter (change of address)?

If you are moving into a house with an existing connection you must;

1. Ensure that the previous occupant has paid all arrears up until the date that occupancy is taken over.
2. Record the unique meter number prior to moving into or taking over control of the building.
3. Bring the unique meter number and your Consumer Number into an EPC Customer Service Centre.
4. A final meter reading will be taken prior to the new occupant taking over control.
5. The meter will be connected with the customer's Consumer Number for accurate billing.